Sunday, September 05, 2004

My day...

Miss hurricane Frances needs to hurry up and get here some time soon.
3:36 AM Sunday and it's just starting to drizzle in Gainesville.
Whoa make that down-pour! It JUST started getting very loud.
Yesterday (aka Saturday) was sooooo long. I shot a roll of film though, notice, not digital. I can't wait to get it back, but that will have to hold off until Frances leaves us. I guess I'll have to start another blog dedicated to film images. :D Yes, so this roll was of pre-hurricane stuff. Film is so exciting.
I've been trying to format my very very own web site from scratch, but have stumped myself after making a few pages in Adobe GoLive. I'll put it on the back burner for now and just work on my blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Morgan, it's Patrick from the studio. Just wanted to let you know, Ms. Morgan (ex-Campos) is gonna be a mom! Hope your folks made it through the storms alright. Give me a yell on my e-mail (pmhill1979@yahoo.com)

See ya! (Love the picture of you on the site!)