Friday, March 31, 2006

Back from Break!

Back and ready to roll...
I actually had more work than appears here because most assignments were being held for the weekily papers that come out on Thursday.
The Party Shop - I shot this before brake but it was finally published while I was gone. I thought another portrait I had from the store was better, but oh well. It was published in a small magazine called B2B, Business to Business, that circulates in Ocala and Gainesville.

Day 2 of the Pine Oaks Invitational Golf Tournament was the big event for Sunday. I feel I did better shooting golf, but then they go and print the easiest shots to get that I turned in. The other highlight of the day was learning to drive a golf cart for the first time. Okay I know it's not that hard but I was by myself with my two cameras bouncing all over on the course.
ARTICLE

State Democratic Party Chairwoman Karen Thurman - Once again they didn't publish my favorite photo, grr..., in either publishing of this article! The article ran twice, once in the next day paper of the Star-Banner and again in the weekly edition of The Villages paper.
ARTICLE 1
ARTICLE 2

Another photo that didn't make it to the "reprint" page but did appear in the online version of the article was a portrait of Maria Rea. Here's that article:
ARTICLE

No comments: