Friday, May 25, 2007

On the Railroad



I shot this little guy for the cover of next week's Scene magazine to illustrate the Yulee Days Festival that will be going on in Archer.
He wasn't too bad. Although his mother informed me when they got there that he had decided overnight that this may not be as cool as he had originally thought and wasn't all that happy during the car ride there. Great.
But once he realized I knew he didn't think it was cool to be dressed up like a train conductor, and once I got him to start talking about something he actually likes, Star Wars, then everything went smoothly.
He never did really smile. But I think that may have been a bit too cheesy anyway.
I like the last of these three, an outtake of him sticking his tongue out at his sister who was holding my light stand in the wind. Now that's a normal 6-year-old.

No comments: