Thursday, May 31, 2007

Anderson Funeral





This was a hard one to shoot since I had gotten to know Dante last month when I shot him as one of the Gainesville Sun's players of the year. And the accident in which he died was right in front of the Gainesville Sun office and my apartment.
He was a good sport for the portrait I did of him. I just wish it wasn't the last photo taken of him. I do remember telling him to imagine he was posing for something big like Sports Illustrated and that made him smile. I'm sure in a few years he would have been.

1 comment:

Carol Bonando said...

Olá, I am Brazilian and I am postanto in its blog, because I adored its photos! Congratulations, and visit mine blog, are starting the one little time... It forgives the English, but I am learning still! I am student of journalism and photographer. I liked these photos very!
Hug